Please wait while our schedule loads ...
Do you have a passion for children?
Do you believe that our children are being raised in an outdated paradigm?
Do you want to contribute to raising the consciousness of the Next Generation?
Are you ready to heal and transcend your own childhood traumas and be a part of the solution in raising thoughtful, compassionate, connected, self-aware children?
If you have answered, “yes,” to all of these questions, then this program is for you!
As part of the expanded vision of Sadhana Yoga School, co-founder Anjili Russell is dedicated to integrating the ancient wisdom of Yoga for the Next Generation! Through a thoroughly thought-out and unique approach designed to share the philosophy of the yoga sutras and the yoga practices outlined in the Eight-Limbed Path of yoga Anjili will fully prepare you to guide and teach all aspects of yoga with children and youth. The aim of this 95hr Kids Yoga Teacher Training is to assist people in bringing all aspects of the tradition of yoga into the daily life, of not just children, but their families, caregivers, and community support professionals as well.
You do not need to be a a yoga instructor to take this course. This course is designed for parents, teachers, physicians, therapists…anyone who comes into contact or works with children. Come discover how the philosophy of yoga can shape your life and those of future generations.
This course will be offered in two formats:
- Six-Weekend Format in Keene, NH 2017-18
(Registration CLOSED: Please contact us to be notified of the next session)
September/October, January/February & May/June
See below for information
- 10 Day Immersion Program in Guatemala April 1-10, 2018
Click here for information
In the 95hr Kids Yoga Teacher Training you will learn:
- Fundamental principals designed for working with children and families from a Yoga Perspective
- Guidelines for establishing tools and practices that focus on the development of the “whole-child”.
- What it means to work from a 4 part modal of development; Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual
- How to foster the special abilities of children (creativity, imagination, intuition, manifestation)
- Attachment theory as it relates to trauma
- Trauma Informed practice for Kids
- Working with Anxiety and mild Behavior Issues
- How to connect with and nurture children with Autism, ADHD and other mainstream diagnosis
- Yoga Poses, Breathing Practices and Creative Visualization and Imagery assisting in:
- Self awareness
- Self Regulation
- Creative stories and activities that weave together Universal Spiritual Lessons for Kids
- EFT Techniques for Kids
- Aromatherapy for Kids
- Sound Healing, affirmation and mantra for Kids
- Healing practices for the whole family from Yoga Approach
- Healing practices for parents and caregivers to heal their Inner Child
- So much more!
"For me it has been an on-going cycle of learning,changing and growing. I'm learning one lesson after another...without yoga I…read more→
Sadhana Yoga School is truly is a well-rounded way to learn and understand not only what yoga does for you…read more→
Kids Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Schedule
The weekend format is designed to be versatile and accessible to all interested participants who are eager to incorporate yoga philosophy and practices into the the life of children — of one’s own children, or children that one works with in any setting.
Location: Keene Yoga Center, 80 Roxbury St, Keene NH
Dates: There 6 weekends in this program. Each weekend we will meet Saturday and Sunday 9am-4pm and will have a 1-hr shared potluck lunch.
Sept. 16 & 17, 2017
Oct. 14 & 15, 2017
Jan. 20 & 21, 2018
Feb. 10 & 11, 2018
May 19 & 20, 2018
June 9 & 10, 2018
*Special Pricing for SYS Graduates. Please email email@example.com
This course will also be offered as a 10-day immersion program in Guatemala in April 2018, please click here to learn more about that session.
Meet Your Facilitator
Anjili Russell is an international yoga teacher and trainer with more than a 4000hrs of education and training. Anjili has taught 200hr & 300hr yoga teacher training programs, workshops and classes in India, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Fiji, Bali as well as in her home base of USA and Canada. She is the co-founder of Sadhana Yoga School and founder and director of Sangha Relations. You can learn more about Anjili by reading her profile, or by visiting her website anjilirussell.com
Please call or email anytime! We are here to assist you and answer all your questions!
Main Office in Keene, NH
Sadhana Yoga School
80 Roxbury Street
Keene, NH, 03431
SYS Tel: (603) 392-7025
SYS Skype: SadhanaYoga108