BASED ON LARGEST STUDY OF MILLIONAIRES EVER CONDUCTED
Everyday Millionaires Is Now Available for Order
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – In his new book, Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built
Extraordinary Wealth — and How You Can Too, financial expert and #1 national best-selling
author Chris Hogan uncovers truths from over 10,000 U.S. millionaires and destroys the myths
that are keeping everyday people from achieving financial independence.
“We’ve all painted pictures in our minds of what millionaires look like: high-profile executives
with six-figure salaries, luxury cars, million-dollar homes and designer clothes,” said Hogan.
“But through our research, we’ve learned that it’s almost always just the opposite. It’s everyday
people you would never suspect. More importantly, what we found is that with a plan, some
discipline and intentionality, anyone can reach millionaire status.”
Everyday Millionaires walks readers through an in-depth look at the mindset and daily habits
that led these high-net-worth individuals to success. Featuring real stories and advice from actual
millionaires, Hogan provides practical tools and tips to help readers realize the American Dream
is still alive and well.
The research uncovered the following information about Everyday Millionaires:
- Eight out of 10 millionaires reached millionaire status through their company’s 401(k). On average, they invested for 28 years before hitting the million-dollar mark, and most of them reached that milestone at age 49.
- 79% of millionaires did not receive any inheritance at all from their parents or other family members.
- The top five careers for millionaires were engineer, accountant, teacher, manager and attorney.
- One-third never made six figures in any single working year of their career.
- Almost two-thirds (62%) of millionaires graduated from public state schools, while only 8% went to a prestigious private school.
For an in-depth look at The National Study of Millionaires, visit: daveramsey.com/research/thenational-study-of-millionaires
About Chris Hogan
Chris Hogan is a #1 national best-selling author, dynamic speaker and financial expert. For more
than a decade, Hogan has served at Ramsey Solutions, spreading a message of hope to audiences
across the country as a financial coach and Ramsey Personality. Hogan challenges and equips
people to take control of their money and reach their financial goals, using his national TV
appearances, The Chris Hogan Show and live events across the nation.