Hi, I am Bryan, and what I am about to share with you is something that is very close to my heart and feels like a part of my soul. It is something that I have been doing informally for a decade and that I have been trying to find the courage to do formally for for over a year now.
Over the past few years, I have been able to cultivate a lifestyle and life that many people are in awe of. I have a lovely family, a beautiful home, and a strong supportive community where I live in NH. I also have the freedom to travel when I want to to set my own work schedule. Just over the past year, I have been to California a couple times, to Fiji over Christmas, to Guatemala in March, to Bali in May and I am really looking forward to an upcoming trip to Iceland in September. While I am blessed that I am able to live this life of my dreams, I feel called to help people like you to create a business that will allow you to live the life you dream of and deserve.
I want to help you to start or to grow your yoga or other conscious business. And I have my first offering, which is a 3-month course designed as an integrative approach to learning the business skills and gaining the needed mindset to run a successful business in today’s changing world. See more course details below.
Alchemy of Business Course
Alchemy of Business is a space for you to grow as a person and to find new way to serve others through a business. We will look at wide range of topics from getting business cards to creating a sales process, to setting the business up so you can be an owner and not an operator of your business. We will learn and share and grow as a group, creating a space for each one of us to do what I think is some of the most important work we can do in this life: finding ways to serve others in the most fulfilling way possible.
This is an integrative program. We will cover many business topics and strategies which are essential to operating a business. We will also incorporate a softer side using yoga techniques to better listen to our heart and to discover who we are and how we want to be serving humanity. Lastly, we will focus on the importance of having a regular space in your life to recharge and maintain focus and momentum to create the life your desire and deserve.
This course is ideal for people who are are starting a new business. Or if you already have a business, this course will provide a great opportunity to re-envision where you are and provide inspiration and strategies to take it to the next level.
After the program you will have…
- Better understanding of how you want your life to look
- Clarity in how you can serve the community
- A Name & Vision for your Business
- A Brand for your business
- Some photos for promotional use
- Professional bio
- Printed Business Cards & Fliers (printing fees not included)
- Basic Web-site (hosting fees not included)
- Email Newsletter
- Facebook Page
- Business Map
- Form an LLC (filing fees not included)
- And much more
Course outline (Tentative)
1 – Life Map
- What do you want your life to look like.
- How do you want to be spending your time.
- What are your passions.
- Getting past fears; are your fears getting in your way
- Develop a compelling vision and release any expectations
- Lifestyle design: creating a day you love
2 – Business Map
- Similar to a business plan, the business map is a reflection of where you are, and a plan to get where you want to go.
- In addition to aligning your business plan with your life map, we will also look at the numbers and make sure there will be enough money to support your vision.
- The legal steps of creating a business
- Simplifying Business Accounting & What can be a business expense
3 – Innovation
- It is all about adding more value for the people you serve. Explore steps to revitalize and grow your business.
- We will also look at ways to scale your business without scaling your hours.
4 – Marketing
- Defining & Redefining your Brand
- Online Marketing including facebook, google adwords, newsletters & beyond
- How to get your domain name & website.
- Sales system
- Sales team
- Simple ways to get started
5 – Optimization & Maximization
- Increasing effectiveness of lead generation, sales process, sales conversion, transaction value, retention, referrals.
6- Regenerative Business
- Creating a regenerative business
- Beyond sustainable
- Empowering people
- Lasting legacy
- The E-myth Revisited
- The Personal MBA
Bryan is rare find in the yoga world. He is an E-RYT 500 and an MBA graduate. The only books he reads are yoga books, or business books. His passion has been growing his multiple businesses on his path to serve others through yoga. He loves serving people and he loves creating and exploring successful business models. He believes that in order to make the world a better place, we need to play by the rules of the world, and many of those rules involve business. His daily yoga practice helps him master himself and business. To Bryan, owning & running a business is a spiritual practice. Finding ways to serve more people – it does not get any more spiritual than that.
We can all talk about things, but Bryan is a doer and has been a successful leader in the yoga world for many years. Bryan has been leading life-changing workshops, yoga retreats and yoga teacher trainings around the world since 2006. He has created and developed many different yoga projects including: co-founding SchoolYoga Institute, an internationally teacher training school from 2006-2013. One of his big projects with that company was opening the Mystical Yoga Farm- a yoga and permaculture retreat center in Guatemala.
Currently he is owner of Keene Yoga Center, a 4,000 square foot yoga center in downtown Keene, NH. He also owns Sadhana Yoga School, a well respected international yoga school offering 200-hour Yoga Certification Courses around the globe.
An avid hiker, hockey player & headstander, bryan loves to play and have fun outside and in, wherever life takes him. Please join him on his next adventure as he shares his business wisdom during this course.
Keene Yoga Center in Keene, NH.
Aug 20-21 & Sep 10-11 & Oct 8-9
(Saturday & Sunday 9am – 5pm)
$1,097 $897 Save $200!
Early Bird Price for all three weekends
You will receive a Certificate of Completion of this 50-hour Course. This can count towards your Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with Yoga Alliance, or 50 hours towards your 300-hour Advanced Yoga Certification with Sadhana Yoga School.
Please call of email anytime! We are here to assist you and answer all your questions!
Main Office in Keene, NH
Sadhana Yoga School
80 Roxbury Street
Keene, NH, 03431
SYS Tel: (802) 671-5005
SYS Skype: SadhanaYoga108