Our policy is to treat people well and to do our best to serve.
In the real world, these policies come in handy to bring clarity to what we are willing to offer.
Payments and Cancellations
Enrolling more than 90-days of the start : You can ernrol with a $350 deposit or with full payment. If you enrol with a deposit, we will reach out to set up a payment plan. Minimum monthly payment is $100. Full payment is due 90-days prior to the start date of the program.
Enrolling within 90-days of the start: You can still sign up with a deposit up until the day the program starts and we will work out prompt full payment with you. Basically full payment is due right away, but we will work with you to find a payment date that will work for you.
If you start the program, you will be responsible for paying for the program in full regardless of whether or not you finish the program. If you would like to discuss other payment plan options, please email email@example.com
Every effort has been made to produce pricing information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
We refund according to the following schedule
- Full refund (less $350 deposit) will be issued, if you cancel 90 days prior to the program start date.
- 50% refund will be issued, if you cancel between 90-30 days in advance. (If you have not paid in full, no refunds will be made)
- No refund is available if you cancel within 30 days of the program start date, if you do not show up, or if you leave a program early for any reason.
- We also reserve the right to not pass people if they do not meet all the criteria for graduation from the program – no refunds will be made.
Cancellations must be done in writing. Any refunds will be processed 30 days after our receipt of your written cancellation. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cancellation request.
Sadhana Yoga School reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In this event, you will be given a complete refund, plus an additional credit of $350 towards another program good for 1 year. In the event that a natural disaster or other event causes a program to be moved or otherwise changed, Sadhana Yoga will do its best to provide adequate substitutions and the program will continue; no refunds will be given if you choose not to attend or leave early.
If you need to change programs, you may do so with a request in writing. You may email email@example.com with your change request.
- For changes made more than 30-days prior to the program, a $50 change fee will apply.
- For changes made 30 days or less prior to the program, a $500 change fee will apply. Plus in most cases, you will need to also pay the room and food rate for the new program.
You can only change to a program that happens within one year of the change date. You must choose the new program on the date of change. You can only change programs once. No refunds after you change programs.
Passports and Visas
A valid passport is required for U.S. citizens traveling on our international programs. You will be notified if your destination requires a visa for U.S. citizens. Non-U.S. citizens should contact the appropriate consular office for entry requirements pertaining to their trip, as Sadhana Yoga School is not responsible for providing you with this information or documentation.
Sadhana Yoga School reserves the right to change this policy.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment.
Waiver of Liability
Sadhana Yoga School LLC reserves the right to change this agreement.
- I am participating in yoga classes, health programs, workshops and other exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Sadhana Yoga School LLC (“Studio”) and/or its owners, instructors, teachers, workshop presenters, and independent contractors.
- I recognize that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities require physical exertion and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Activities. If I have consulted a physician, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Studio reserves the right in its absolute discretion to refuse my participation in an Activity on medical or fitness grounds.
- I am in proper physical condition to participate in the Activities, and I am aware that participation could, in some circumstances, result in abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury and potentially heart attack. I also understand that I could experience muscle, back, or bone injuries during exercise. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the Studio of any previous medical conditions, injuries or surgeries prior to my first class and any future changes to my medical condition.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claims” (as defined below) I may have against the Studio, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, volunteer staff, interns, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the Studio (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the Studio even if the Claim arises from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness, negligence or gross negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claims” include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my children may suffer or that my unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- I hereby understand that the Studio from time to time may photograph or video classes or events occurring at its studios and place such photographs and videos on its Website. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the New Hampshire.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this release and waiver of liability, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
By participating in any of our programs, you are agreeing to the terms above.
Media Release Agreement
I hereby grant Sadhana Yoga School permission to interview me and/or to use my likeness in photograph(s) /video in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by Sadhana Yoga School, in perpetuity, and for other use by the Institute. I will make no monetary or other claim against Sadhana Yoga School for the use of the interview and/or the photograph(s)/video.
By participating in any of our programs, you are agreeing to the terms above.