10 Questions to ask a friend about money
1) What is the best piece of financial advice you’ve ever received?
2) What are your long-term financial goals?
3) How do you measure your financial success?
4) What is a question you have about money that you’ve always wanted to ask someone?
5) About what percentage of your income do you spend on housing? How did you decide on that amount?
6) How would you deal with a large unexpected expense? Do you have money saved up or someone you could ask for help?
7) Are you currently saving money for retirement? Are you happy with how much you are saving?
8) Do you and your partner set a financial budget for your home? Do you have any good tips on how to find something that works?
9) Have you ever successfully negotiated a pay raise? How did you do it?
10) What’s one thing you wish your parents would have done differently financially?